The Retronix R-800 series guitars are designed by renowned guitar artist John Backlund and produced by master luthier Bruce Bennett and guitar industry veteran Kevin Maxfield. Bruce was the man behind many of the Gibson, Steinberger and Tobias instruments that were produced in the Tennessee plant, and Kevin was Semie Mosley's right hand in Mosrite when it was based in the South East. Together with John Backlund they have created the coolest, retrofuturistic guitars and basses available today!
* Mahogony body
* 5 piece maple and walnut laminated neck
* Dual action truss rod
* Chromed solid brass ABM style bridge
* Retrnoix 6 bolt "all access neck" joint
* 3 single coil Dracowyr pickups custom wound for Retronix
* 1.5" wide "jazz bass" style neck width at the nut with rosewood fretboard
All Retronix guitars and basses have 5 piece laminate maple and walnut necks, come with choice of rosewood or maple fretboard, and dual action truss rod. Pickguards are white pearloid or tortoise shell. Guitars come with hard tail or tremolo bridges.
ALL RETRONIX GUITARS AND BASSES COME WITH RETRONIX BRANDED HARD SHELL CASE INCLUDED!