The Stowaway™ is our compact 100% discrete Class-A Input Buffer solution designed to remedy a whole array of Input challenges caused by a variety of issues. From impedance loading and mismatching, to changes in a pickup’s character and response as a result of varying effect pedals’ input impedance and interconnecting cables’ capacitance, the Stowaway provides the stable, consistent load your instrument needs to sound as intended. While the Stowaway's footprint is small, allowing it to be mounted on the most crowded of pedal boards, its Feature Set is professional and comprehensive. If your signal does any significant traveling, bring along a Stowaway to guard your Tone.
The warm, musical Tone and powerful features of our SUBWAY® D-800™ Bass Head are now available in a Gig-Bag-Pocket ready package for floor or desktop that boasts friendly connectivity, take anywhere flexibility and ultimate control. Features include Gain, Active BASS, LOW-MID, HIGH-MID and TREBLE EQ Controls, VOICING Control, ACTIVE/PASSIVE Instrument Select, DEEP Switch, XLR Balanced and ¼” Unbalanced PREAMP Outputs with GROUND LIFT and a Balanced DIRECT Output with PRE/POST SWITCH and GROUND LIFT.
- Made in Petaluma, California with the World’s Finest Materials
- Preamp derived from the renowned Subway D-800 Bass Amp
- Active/Passive Input Switch
- Preamplifier features: Input Gain, Variable Voicing (Flat to Vintage Scoop), Fully Active 4-Band EQ (+/- 12dB of Bass, Low-Mid, High-Mid, Treble) plus Deep Switch (for enhanced low-end) and Master Volume
- Balanced XLR Direct Mic Level Out with Pre/Post & Ground Lift Switches
- Line Level Preamp Outputs - Unbalanced & Balanced with Ground Lift Switch (drives any power amp)
- Instrument-Thru Output
- Powered by AC or Battery, auto-switches to battery if AC fails
- Format: DI-Preamp Box
- Weight: 1.26 lbs.
- Dimensions: 2.51” H x 6.875” W x 5.27” D
The Mesa/Boogie Cabclone is a speaker cabinet simulator and load box that gives you entirely new ways to use your guitar amplifier on stage or in your studio. Plug your amplifier's speaker output to the Cabclone, and you can connect your amp's tone directly to a mixing console, mic preamp, or even direct to your recording device. Three different cabinet simulation voicings let you emulate the sound of open-back, closed-back, and "vintage" speaker cabinets. You won't need to lug a speaker cabinet with you to get outstanding tone from your amplifier, with the Mesa/Boogie Cabclone.